- Founded over 44 years ago
- Headquartered in Newport Beach with offices throughout Southern California and a presence nationwide
- Valuable Resources to Accelerate your Career Growth
- Tenure Speaks Volumes
- A significant number of key associates have been with TFG for more than 30 years.
- As of 2014, more than 40% of associates have been with the firm over 10 years.
- TFG is committed to serving our community. For over 22 years, TFG's non-profit organization, We Care For Kids, Inc.'s Golf Tournament proceeds have benefitted the children of the Orange County and Inland Empire MAW Foundation generating over $1.9 Million to date.
Over the years, TFG has collected an impressive array or awards and honors. TFG received the GAMA International (an associate of field managers in the insurance and financial services industry) Master Agency Award for 25 consecutive years. TFG Founder, Dick McCloskey served as the 1998-99 President of GAMA International and has served on the Boards of many industry organizations including the LIFE Foundation, GAMA Foundation, LIMRA Research Agency Group as well as the MDRT Roundtable.
A View From Inside TFG
Is a Career as a TFG Financial Advisor Right for You?
We are always looking for the right individuals whose expectations for excellence match our own. We use a mutual selection process and spend an extensive amount of time with prospective candidates. We'll give you an honest view of both the advantages and challenges of a career opportunity at Tax & Financial Group.
Finding the right combination between what you want out of a career, and what a career provides is a unique journey. We offer advisors a unique blend of support, freedom and quality. The right balance between building something for yourself, but not by yourself. There are many qualities about being a Financial Advisor that make it an attractive and fulfilling career choice.
As a Financial Advisor, you can:
- Work in one of today's top-rated careers
- Help clients achieve financial security
- Develop financial strategies to meet clients' changing needs
- Apply your financial knowledge and expertise
- Potential to earn unlimited income
- Have the opportunity for the best and most competitive support systems
- Additional training and industry certifications, etc.
- Impact bringing fulfillment to client' lives through thoughtful and thorough financial advising.
- Independence finding freedom from time constraints allows the kind of flexibility most people search for today.
We look for candidates whose personal values are supported by our values. Through this synergy a successful partnership can flourish. Financial Advisors are responsible for building a business by establishing a clientele and providing them with products and services to help achieve their financial goals.
Do you enjoy?
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients?
- Assisting individuals in the process of defining their financial values?
- Becoming an outstanding Relationship/Resource by listening to your clients’ needs and gathering facts?
- Growing your client base, knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow specialists in a team oriented environment?
Do you have these qualities?
Contact Lorena Huitzil at email@example.com