1. Information We Collect
We may collect certain types of personal information that you voluntarily provide to us such as:
- Completing forms on our website: If you fill out any forms on our website, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information of which many of these fields will be optional;
- If you send any emails from the website to Tax & Financial Group or a representative, we will collect your email address and any information that you provide in the email.
In addition, if you choose to use our financial services, we may collect additional information from you including financial and personal information to facilitate the provision of our services. We collect this information from a variety of sources, such as:
- Applications and forms that you submit to us;
- Transactions and interactions with us, such as account balances, payments, and inquiries;
- Other sources with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
We may also automatically collect information relating to your browsing behavior, such as:
- Usage data may include information such as which of the pages on the website you access, duration of website access, and what you click on while on our website. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website.
- Device: We may collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, referring website addresses, IP addresses, general location information. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the website.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our financial services, such as managing your accounts and processing transactions;
- To communicate with you about our products and services;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- To improve our website and the services we offer;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
3. How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide you with financial services, such as processing transactions and managing your accounts;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To prevent fraud and verify your identity;
- To perform analytics and improve our services;
- With your consent or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may also share your personal information with our service providers and affiliates who perform services on our behalf. In addition, we may be required to share your personal information with regulatory or law enforcement agencies, or with other third parties as required by law.
4. Your Choices
5. Security of Your Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law, including computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
6. No Liability for Acts of Third Parties
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 through our services, and we do not knowingly market to children under the age of 18. No information should be submitted by children under 18 years of age. If we learn that we have received information directly from a child who is under the age of 18, we will delete the information in accordance with applicable law.
© 2023 Tax & Financial Group – All Rights Reserved
All content included on the site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Tax & Financial Group or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.